Thursday, July 15, 2010

COW 183 final

Funny thing. I wasnt happy at all with the rendering and some of the features of this weeks COW. I tried to change and fix it like 5 times a day always ending up dissapointed and scrapping the changes. So I decided to drop out. Did other stuffs, stopped trying to fix it. Deadline day I just decided to do this. I do not like to fail. So I started over from the lineart, chnaged it and did the entire rendering in one day. Turned out pretty ok aswell.

Agaminae Rosales is the largest member of the agamid family measuring up to 60 inches from nose to tail. Its natural habitat consists of dry forests and savannahs. They are carnivores and also eat carrion. Its most known feature is the loose folds of skin covering their long necks and that are used during courtship. The lizards are solitary animals but during fall they gather in thousands on the hillsides to mate, attracting biologists aswell as tourists to watch the stunning scene as it looks like the ground is completely cowered with living roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment