Friday, September 3, 2010

That COW btw

I finished it. I'm not overly happy with it and I feel drained. I'll try to put the WIPs together when I find some energy. Heres the piece atleast:

The Golden Yekal inhibited northern China and was worshipped as living gods walking the earth. They had long and slender bodys, short velvetlike fur, strong limbs and horns that kept growing their entire life. It was punishable by death to harm one and numerous altars was built to leave offerings for them. Over time these altars were connected and formed a Great Wall where the Yekals lived a lazy life in luxury. The wall served as a playground for the playful Yekals and there was plenty of food offered at the altars and the houses gave the creatures warm and dry space to sleep and to raise their youngs. It is belived that they became so spoiled that when the majority of the people in northern China was killed in the wars that ravaged the country between 3d and 5th century CE and the offerings stopped they either perished or moved on. The last recorded sighting of one was in december, 582 CE.

No comments:

Post a Comment