art by porcupine

Saturday, October 9, 2010

progress

Trying to do it in color this time, time will tell if it will work. Couple of hours work before bed. I'm so tired now, need a lullaby and then sleep!

Posted by Lina at 02:55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (25)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (79)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ▼  October (18)
      • most likely no time
      • Long time no write
      • speedy
      • COW 190 finished
      • sketching
      • what I'm currently working on
      • tonights session
      • a really quick one
      • progress
      • Time for another COW
      • practice
      • I'm finding that the more I draw these themed art ...
      • Practice
      • Practice
      • Fan art
      • School speedpaint
      • Practice
      • ChoW Finished
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (12)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.