Saturday, March 19, 2011

Some work in progress

I suddenly realized I haven't uploaded anything from the current project I'm working on.
It's a student project to create a space shooter from scratch. We were assigned groups and got to choose a design document made by other students at our school and then create the game described in the document. Our document is about a Phoenix that have to rescue a lot of small birds and bring them to a mystical paradise in the sky.

Here is some art that I made for the game. Everything is still in the making though and may be changed. The small birds, helicopters and blood in the gameplay screenshots are made by Christian Nilsson and  Fredrik Pettersson, apart from that everything you see is my work.

Enjoy!

Concept Art for the player avatar.

 Player avatar flying-animation.

One of the enemies.
The game menu.
Early stage of the game.
Later stage of the game.

The final boss!

Game over graphics.

Win graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment